WeekWill.com (“WeekWill.com”) is located in Chennai, India. WeekWill.com reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://www.weekwill.com/tos.php
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. This service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account.
- You must provide your legal full name, your valid mobile number, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of our service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify the service at any time.
- You understand that WeekWill.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- WeekWill.com is committed to deliver sms alerts of emails instantly. However, WeekWill.com is not responsible for the delays or non delivery of the SMS due to SMS provider delays, mobile not reachable/switched off or for any other reasons.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, WeekWill.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service without the express written permission by WeekWill.com.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of our service, including your mail Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(1) transmissions over various networks; and
(2) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- WeekWill.com does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements; the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
- WeekWIll.com is used as a service to receive sms on your mobile phone for all your IMPORTANT emails only.
- By registering with WeekWill.com you agree that spam emails or unwanted emails must be filtered using Mail Filter feature in your account.
- Our system regularly searches for any spam or unwanted emails and if found receive sms alerts for those emails, your account will be terminated or deleted without any prior notice.
You understand and agree that you use the site and service at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. under no circumstances shall WeekWill.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever (however arising, including by negligence), including without limitation, damages related to use, misuse, reliance on, inability to use and interruption, suspension, or termination of the site or services, damages incurred through any links provided on the site and the nonperformance thereof and damages resulting from loss of use, sales, data, goodwill or profits, whether or not WeekWill.com. has been advised of such possibility. You’re only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with this site or services or with WeekWill.com. shall be to terminate use of this site and services.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org